Greetings…here are a few of my most recently used Apps..iOS
- ImageTransfer – easily transfer (wireless) images between ipad and PC and visa versa
- AT&T Tech Channel – Security/Threat resource
- Evernote’s Scannable – Create #image recognition to digitally file business cards
- BOX – File Storage – File Sharing! I use it all the time!
- PopBoardz – a very unique way to present information, text, image, web in a non-linear manner
I love the quote below mentioned in the July 3rd WSJ Tour de France cycling story. There were numerous mentions about the downhill segments of the race quoting…”not often discussed, riding downhill is cycling’s supreme test of derring-do.”…the difference in the race “cycling experts and riders say, may very well come on the way down”. The article went on to say, and this is the quote I like…”one of the biggest advantages seems to be a matter of guts. Descending barely requires pedaling, just seriously advanced bike handling. the only limit is the rider’s appetite for risk.” Do you have the guts and the appetite do approach your challenges. When you conquer your fears and face your challenges it all “downhill” Continued Success!
Digital Screenmedia Association is rebranding to: